Universal Robots wins the DenmarkBridge Award 2018
The DenmarkBridge Award was presented by His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik at the Annual Meeting of The Danish Growth Fund on 1 May.
Award winner 2018
Universal Robots wins the DenmarkBridge Award 2018 because they have shown a consistent perseverance and high ambitions, leading them to the success they are today. Universal Robots is a world leader within cobots, playing an important role in creating a robot cluster in Funen. This cluster has generated more than 3000 jobs.
About the DenmarkBridge Award
The DenmarkBridge Award has the following characteristics:
- The award will be handed out annually
- The award is honorary
- The selection criteria are: Ambition, innovation and technology, commercial impact, network effect
- Nominations that meet the criteria can be made public on denmarkbridge.dk
- The board of DenmarkBridge serves as jury for the award
- The winner will be announced by HRH The Crown Prince at the Annual Meeting of The Danish Growth Fund – in 2018 on 1 May
Get in touch
Do not hesitate to contact us. The Danish Growth Fund functions as the secretariat for DenmarkBridge. We provide services to the board of directors and founding members accordingly, and are ready to answer any questions you may have.
200 Page Mill Rd, Ste 100
94306 Palo Alto, California
United States of America
The Danish Growth Fund